Tamworth Document Storage
Storage With Peace Of Mind.
1 Box or 1,000's
Tamworth Document Storage (TDS) provides specialist document storage for individuals and businesses with a committment to quality service.
- Archive box pick-up and delivery available - including same day service
- Secure alarmed storage rooms
- Utilisation of your existing file numbering system or provision of a new system
- Box registration and tracking for fast access
- Itemised movement records available
- Strict security procedures for access by employees and visitors
- New archive boxes available for purchase
- Box destruction available at the Customer's request
Managed by Eagle Eye Self Storage, Tammworth Document Storage offers an affordable alternative to the work and expense of file and records management.
Our costs are calculated competitively and will apply only to the services you require from TDS.
Many businesses are recognising the benefits and savings TDS can offer.
Pick up & delivery
Same day storage & retrieval services
Alarmed Storage Vaults
Archive Boxes Available
*Conditions Apply Please Call
Tamworth Document Storage FAQs
- Can I store items other than documents and paperwork with TDS?
Our Document Storage facility is specially designed to manage archive boxes and files. If you wish to store other items, a Self Storage Unit with Eagle Eye Self Storage may be a better option.
- What size boxes can I store?
Prices are calculated on a standard archive box - 400mm x 300mm x 275mm.
For other sized boxes please contact the staff at Tamworth Document Storage to discuss.
- My Business may need access to files after hours. Is this possible?
After hours or urgent delivery of files can be arranged, however this should be discussed with staff at TDS prior to placing those items into storage.
- Do I need to use a specific numbering or reference format?
Tamworth Document Storage records Customers' individual cataloguing references within our reference system so that there is no requirement to conform to a different system.
- Is an itemised account of my storage documents available?
Tamworth Document Storage maintains an itemised record of Customers' boxes and their movements, which is available to customers. Individual files within boxes are the responsibility of the customer as TDS staff do not access archive boxes.
- How do I get my boxes to storage?
Tamworth Document Storage offers free pick-up of boxes for customers within a 10km radius of the facility, or within the Tamworth City limits. For customers outside of this area pick-up costs will depend on the distance travelled and the number of boxes to collect. Enquire about our pick-up service with the staff at TDS.
- How do I pay for my storage?
Customers are invoiced monthly for the storage with a 14 day account. If you would like an alternative option, please contact the staff at Tamworth Document Storage to discuss.
- Are my archive boxes secure?
The security of your documents is a priority at Tamworth Document Storage. Archive boxes are kept in locked and alarmed vaults within the Eagle Eye Self Storage facility. 24 hour security surveillance and recording of external visitors provides a record of people and box movements within the area.
At Tamworth Document Storage, the security of your files is a priority and our storage facility contains advanced security systems.
- Alarmed Vaults
- On Site Office and Manager in Tamworth
- Security Fencing and Facility Lighting
- 24 Hour Security Surveillance
- Full Fire Protection
- Regular Preventative Fumigation Program